Experimenting and analysing a specific approach
Experimenting a pedagogical approach with trainees, analysing their feedback and enabling them to develop and implement a pedagogical approach in a secure context, offers an interesting approach to enable learners to change and improve their own pedagogy in turn. We propose several approaches and specific considerations which have been tested and discussed during the Anicare project:
- 1. Controversy mapping
- 2. Situation-problems: case study, dilemma
- 3. Debates: several debates are proposed with their interests and limits.
- 4. Emotion within the framework of animal welfare education
- 5. Intercultural confrontation as a means to reconsider one’s own routine, point of view
- 6. The importance of the posture of the educator
Of course, this list is not exhaustive, but already offers an interesting panel of approaches to promoting active pedagogies enabling critical, creative and attentive thinking.